CPD Talks and Workshops
I offer Continuing Professional Development talks for groups of health professionals including dietitians and occupational therapists on a range of topics including:
- Overview of "fussy eating" research
- My PhD research findings applied to practice
- An introduction to feeding dynamics
- Debunking "fussy-eating" myths
- Different psychological approaches for managing feeding challenges
- The role of anxiety in feeding challenges
- Top tips for supporting "fussy", "picky" or avoidant eaters
"Hazel presented to our team on feeding dynamics and feeding challenges. Her talk was really informative, and the feedback from staff was great”.
~ Valerie, Galway Ireland
If you are interested in booking a talk or workshop for your team please contact me using the form below. I look forward to hearing from you!